Quester - Most advanced bot feature

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: Quester - Most advanced bot feature

Post by ozgurturk » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Jarod46 wrote:Ho yes, that could be the reason :P, I fix that.

Edit : done.
Yea thanks it works now :D :D

So let me continue with other problems/requests :)

Can you add a function some kind of map control for example; I use quester like a foundry part. So I need a function that will understand the map and according to map, quester will start over. Sometimes my character is not in dungeon but Astral acts as if character in dungeon. So I need that when bot is not in dungeon it should reset and start from beginning. So go to dungeon bla bla...

Can you do that :rolleyes:

Uccy
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Uccy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Jarod46 wrote:Just edit the sound property of the last action.
thx
Low English level, sorry (ALL TRANSLATE BY GOOGLE :wub: °

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:45 pm

ozgurturk wrote:an you add a function some kind of map control for example; I use quester like a foundry part. So I need a function that will understand the map and according to map, quester will start over. Sometimes my character is not in dungeon but Astral acts as if character in dungeon. So I need that when bot is not in dungeon it should reset and start from beginning. So go to dungeon bla bla...
If you associate an actionpack to a foundry mission and if the bot fail to interact a specific node or npc, the bot will try automatically to leave foundry and reset the actionpack.

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:57 pm

I don't use quester for foundry mission, I use it for general daily quests but as if foundry option of bot. So the problem is when bot stops or other problems occur, bot can not skip steps and continue where it was left or where it should continoue. It just goes different coordinates when character is not in a dungeon or quest. So basically need an option or regulations to skip intermediate steps.. I hope you got me now ;)

edit:problem still continues :(

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:32 am

Maybe you can try to do a similar thing which with foundry, by set a map/region condition to the actionpack, and enable "PlayWhileConditionsAreOk" option.
Something like that :
----
[Action Pack] Loop
  1. [Actions before entering in dungeon...]
    [Action Pack] Map condition, PlayWhileConditionsAreOk
    • [Actions in dungeon...]
----
Custom regions can help too if game map/region are not adapted.

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:08 am

Jarod46 wrote:Maybe you can try to do a similar thing which with foundry, by set a map/region condition to the actionpack, and enable "PlayWhileConditionsAreOk" option.
Something like that :
----
[Action Pack] Loop
  1. [Actions before entering in dungeon...]
    [Action Pack] Map condition, PlayWhileConditionsAreOk
    • [Actions in dungeon...]
----
Custom regions can help too if game map/region are not adapted.

I was trying same actions as you mentioned above. I don't know may be the problem is ,in the condition part, currentmap option, I use "region part" and everything is done... I didn't know how to use that and I learned it now. Thanks again for suggestions. :)

A small request :)

Can you bring a timer for Astral I mean I want Astral work 4 hours then 1 hours resting(log out from charachter) then again work 4 hours... ^_^

:D

mcmetal
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by mcmetal » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:49 pm

mcmetal wrote:Any chance you can add a feature for the Questor to run through all characters on the account (and multiple accounts even), similar to professions. I figured this would be great for events like the winter festival where you need to do some repetitive quests on every character.
Does this one sound feasible?

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Maybe but it's not easy to integrate, maybe with a plugin :unsure:

citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by citsu » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:32 am

Jarod46 do you think that it will be possible add to quester step to change instance? Some quest have low respawn rate for items (so quest is sometime done in 10min but sometime 90min if the char is in instance with more peoples on same quest) so it will be very helpful.

Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:45 pm

mcmetal wrote:
mcmetal wrote:Any chance you can add a feature for the Questor to run through all characters on the account (and multiple accounts even), similar to professions. I figured this would be great for events like the winter festival where you need to do some repetitive quests on every character.
Does this one sound feasible?
This plugin will be nice to have.

Question/feature:

Can Astral loot/claim Heroic Encounter -rewards or must we do that with plugin?!