Quester - Most advanced bot feature

Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Quester - Most advanced bot feature

Post by Rotten_mind » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:24 am

Quester - Stronghold objects

Stronghold_Contribution_Influence , daily gain 400, each HE must be "claim" per day, stacks on inventory

Quester can grind HE´s, but each HE must be turned in per day to gain "influence".

Influence gain per day is limitted to 400, this requires 5x HE completed so can quester detect 5x HE or can it detect that "inventory item" amount is not increase(gain)? eg.

Before HE influence in inventory 500, after HE turned in influence 670... before HE influence in inventory 800, after HE turned in influence 800 = quester profile completes, plugin switch to next character on profile.

Also can Astral access "Stronghold Mimic" and do feed...

this request s related to this quester,

http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/v ... 142&t=6520

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:10 am

Jarod can you add an option for quester commands like if a command can not occur XX seconds pass it and continue ?

citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by citsu » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:02 am

Will be please possible implement to quester handling Campaign window? i mean start specific task, will be helpful for automate Sharandar, Dread Ring ... profiles. Thank you

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:50 am

That don't seem to be easy to add, but I will try.

Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 pm

What can be used if,

* regular mapper fails(not reach teleportter)
* Unidirectional mapper fails (need run place what teleports character next node)

Astral records "jump" but most time fail with it when try repeat it, can Astral do "blind run xx milliseconds" or something to reach teleportter?

EDIT, got it working after several failures... Interacted doors still cause stuck, "Skip if fail" is on Foundry mode but not in quester?

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Can someone explain to me how I can set up astral for just collect skillnodes... ? InteractNode is not working and also interact specific node.. I just need InteractSpeicificNode option but it doesn't work.

Sometimes I want Astral to use skill kits for other classes skillnotes but it just stucks or tries 1 time and nothing happens etc etc.

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:32 am

You don't have to add nodes in profile, just enable "Loot skill nodes" options in general settings (and eventually adjust "reaction distance").

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:51 am

Edit: Done :)

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:29 am

Once again, you have to use loot skill nodes option for skill nodes. That automatically check kit availability.
For all other type of node yes, you have to use interactNode or interactSpecificNode.
With interactNode action, you have to take care of ReactionRange, increase value, or set hotspots closer to the nodes.
You also have to take care of NodeCategory, for example, if you set a node the "Loot" category, the interactNode action will loot only nodes with "Loot" category, same thing for empty category.
With interactSpecificNode, you just have to connect the node to the profile path.

Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:30 am

ozgurturk wrote:
Jarod46 wrote:You don't have to add nodes in profile, just enable "Loot skill nodes" options in general settings (and eventually adjust "reaction distance").
But when I add interactnode option to quester in a "dungeon" it doesn't do anything. I want to approact all skillnodes etc. such as a treasure chest so I need to use interactspecificnode :) I could not set up interactnode for nodes in dungeon
First check those two "options", in Astral Settings.

Second, look Quester Path and force Astral with path go near "Nodes" or Setup "Reaction Distance" bigger.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.