Multi-Bots mode

[email protected]
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: Multi-Bots mode

Post by [email protected] » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:40 am

It is necessary to go to the expectation at the nodes. Disable the standby function of distance from another ally.

concuto
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by concuto » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:54 am

Panda wrote:randomly server will return back to PE while both clients still in dungeon and server trying to queue but wont work with clients still in dungeon

Fail to create request match group...
Seem like a lot of people have this problem. Any solution yet?

concuto
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by concuto » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:20 am

Panda wrote:randomly server will return back to PE while both clients still in dungeon and server trying to queue but wont work with clients still in dungeon

@Jarod46 if you simulate this you can start a multi-bot dungeon run and then abandon instance with the server character, the other 2 clients will stuck in dungeon, and server will keep on trying to regroup.

IncognitoFapper
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by IncognitoFapper » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:47 am

concuto wrote:

Seem like a lot of people have this problem. Any solution yet?
I found changing the option of private match in the join match action to false has solved it for me. It takes an extra 10 seconds for the multi bot to enter dungeon but haven't had the problems above since changing private match to false. Be careful though, if one of the bots crash, random person might join into your group and risk being reported for bot like behavior lol.

IncognitoFapper
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by IncognitoFapper » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:53 am

forgot to mention this happens alot to me while using multi-task when botting cloaktower on multiple characters but my fix above has been working out for me. Haven't had it happen when running through 20 characters in the past couple days.

Alojz
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Alojz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:38 pm

concuto wrote:Is there an option to abandon instance? When the leader crashed and go to PE, he tried to regroup, but the other 2 bots are already in the same, private que group. They cant leave group because they have to abandon instance first. They cant regroup even leader kept on trying.
I'm having this issue for many weeks now. It's strange that Jarod still didn't adressed that issue. There is option to abandon instance by "LeaveMissionMap" but still those 2 other characters are in queuegroup. Even in protector enclave. I've just hit "L" key on the keyboard to check their queue status but as soon as i did it, they left the group or something and they fixed themselves.

jimhook
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by jimhook » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Piper2015 wrote:
freitag wrote:
freefire wrote: Probably there is "bad" program on your pc. This program cause Astral UI freezing. A conflict between two applications.
happens if you use TeamViewer, as soon as you disconnect from TV, the Main Astral (Server) will freeze...pretty odd.. :angry:
Yeah Teamviewer is bad for causing Astral to Freeze or turning off the monitors and then windows flips all windows back to screen 1
Something similar happens with Kodi. Astral does not like Kodi at all. Have to load them in specific order and kill astral task before I can do anything else. Minor annoyance IHMO
Alojz wrote:
concuto wrote:Is there an option to abandon instance? When the leader crashed and go to PE, he tried to regroup, but the other 2 bots are already in the same, private que group. They cant leave group because they have to abandon instance first. They cant regroup even leader kept on trying.
I'm having this issue for many weeks now. It's strange that Jarod still didn't adressed that issue. There is option to abandon instance by "LeaveMissionMap" but still those 2 other characters are in queuegroup. Even in protector enclave. I've just hit "L" key on the keyboard to check their queue status but as soon as i did it, they left the group or something and they fixed themselves.
Sounds like the problem I have with summoned VIP profession vendor. Summons vendor and just sits there, if I press 1 for the bot it tries to restock but cannot do it itself. Bot can not see the window it seems until you open it yourself and it will begin the task assigned and fix itself.

Alojz
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Alojz » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:52 pm

My server astral is freezing every few hours. I must then kill it from task manager. It happens since few days. Anyone else have such problems?

concuto
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by concuto » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:14 pm

Alojz wrote:My server astral is freezing every few hours. I must then kill it from task manager. It happens since few days. Anyone else have such problems?
I did, but I formatted my computer and it fixed. Astral sometimes bug with other software on your computer. If not try to uninstall and reinstall nw first.

Alojz
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Alojz » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 am

I've stopped by just to tell that astral is working now flawless. 2nd night in a row without any crash. Hope it will last forever. :rolleyes: