Multi-Bots mode

Elmuth
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: Multi-Bots mode

Post by Elmuth » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:47 am

Elmuth wrote: Use "Private queue" if you want to join in one instance, this is how game work. <_<
(to use private queue set Private = true)

DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DartKotik » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Command "RefineAD" don't work on client side.
Sorry for my English. I translate with Google.
Quester Assistant plugin

wiroop
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by wiroop » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello,

I have one cares with the Multibot I throw(launch) one profiles, my character groups, accepts the donjon but once in donjon, he remains motionless and anything more of takes place, I shall like knowing where from the problem come, I have to look by me even I nothing is found.
I shall like knowing where from come the problem.
Thank you in advance.

[email protected]
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by [email protected] » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:06 pm

The client does not completely copy the properties of the server objects.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Bygone4a1n » Thu May 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Since 2 weeks ago i have not been able to run more than one client locally on same pc. i can start up several astral and neverwinter but neverwinter crashes each time...anything changed that i should be aware of? I have set the background fps to 15 and 10 and neither helped. Graphics in game is at a minimum, and was running with 2-3 instances before, so dont know why it has stopped working.

i start it up in this order:

Lazylauncher,
Astral bot
Neverwinter from Astral bot interface

then Again from start, new lazylaucher, astral then neverwinter...should i do this differently?

Elmuth
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Elmuth » Fri May 26, 2017 4:30 pm

I use to run CT with the multi-bots mode, but lately, I stop because my server won't start the queue group unless I remove the other 2 bots. can someone help me. Here's my profiles
Cloak_Tower_MultiTask_1Run_02_Team.amp.zip
thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Bygone4a1n » Sat May 27, 2017 8:53 am

Elmuth wrote:I use to run CT with the multi-bots mode, but lately, I stop because my server won't start the queue group unless I remove the other 2 bots. can someone help me. Here's my profilesCloak_Tower_MultiTask_1Run_02_Team.amp.zip

thanks
I have the same issue, strange is though, if you run the same cloak Tower Again after exiting via the profile, then it auto joins just fine to the cloak Tower, just the first time that is a bitch...anyone have a solution for this?

BTW thanks for that cloak Tower profile, runs alot smoother than the one i already had. Only problem with it is it wont grab the chest at end. Anyone know how to fix that?

freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freefire » Sat May 27, 2017 2:14 pm

I made 4 test CT runs and didn't noticed anything unusual.
Can you collect more information about your issue? Logs or another debug information.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Bygone4a1n » Sat May 27, 2017 7:37 pm

freefire wrote:I made 4 test CT runs and didn't noticed anything unusual.
Can you collect more information about your issue? Logs or another debug information.
where do i look to find this info. running multi role setup with x number of teams of 3 players from x number of accounts. 3 players load fine, joins a grp together fint pickup the astral bag fine if they have enough to buy it. Then when the leader initiates a queue for instance, invites the other 2 players, they automatically rejects everytime. Dont know where to find info on this and what it is its doing. Tell me where to look and id be happy to see if i can dig up some more info.

the issue with chest at end i think is because of a missing move cmd or something...
Capture.PNG
The interactspecificnode (treasure chest) is right after killing the boss, but the chest is on a different lvl at that time how does the bot know where to find it? If i move manually Down and then start from the interactspecialnode then it Works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freefire » Sat May 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Bygone4a1n wrote:where do i look to find this info
There is pretty much debug information in Astral (actions monitor, log fies, debug plugin...)
And since you use multibot it is 3 times harder to find a problem :)
Bygone4a1n wrote:Then when the leader initiates a queue for instance, invites the other 2 players, they automatically rejects everytime.
Probably there is information in log files why they decline requests.
Check character names that in the game and names that should be in current team.
Also you should try to invite manually from the game client, maybe this is not Astral issue.

You can try "clean" Astral installation with new multibot profile, sometimes it helps...
Or wait what admin will say :ph34r: