Multi-Bots mode

Elmuth
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: Multi-Bots mode

Post by Elmuth » Sun May 28, 2017 3:27 am

Bygone4a1n wrote:
Elmuth wrote:I use to run CT with the multi-bots mode, but lately, I stop because my server won't start the queue group unless I remove the other 2 bots. can someone help me. Here's my profilesCloak_Tower_MultiTask_1Run_02_Team.amp.zip

thanks
I have the same issue, strange is though, if you run the same cloak Tower Again after exiting via the profile, then it auto joins just fine to the cloak Tower, just the first time that is a bitch...anyone have a solution for this?

BTW thanks for that cloak Tower profile, runs alot smoother than the one i already had. Only problem with it is it wont grab the chest at end. Anyone know how to fix that?

For the chest at the end, you need to go in the " Take a key" section for the first and second command you change " Disable = False" and you do the same for the " InteractSpecificNode (Treasure Chest)" at the end " Disable = False"

Have a nice run : )

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 pm

A first test version of asynchronous mode is available, this mode allow to separate bots actions.
This is a property for action packs, when "AsynchronousMode" is enabled, server should send the actionpack to assigned clients with "BotsAssignment" property. It can be all bots, including server, or just specific one/several.
When an asynchronous actionpack is assigned to a bot, it should work independently (like checking conditions), until actionpack is completed.
Probably some options are missing, suggestions are welcome, but for now I need feedback for current implementation.
Have to know:
-If you assign an actionpack in another actionpack already assigned, it will don't work, same thing if you put a synchronous actionpack in an asynchronous one, it will be just ignored, parent have priority.
-obviously put clients actionspack before server actions, else client will don't receive any tasks until server finish its own.
Only account support via private messages
Low English level, sorry

freitag
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by freitag » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Jarod46 wrote:A first test version of asynchronous mode is available, this mode allow to separate bots actions.
This is a property for action packs, when "AsynchronousMode" is enabled, server should send the actionpack to assigned clients with "BotsAssignment" property. It can be all bots, including server, or just specific one/several.
When an asynchronous actionpack is assigned to a bot, it should work independently (like checking conditions), until actionpack is completed.
Probably some options are missing, suggestions are welcome, but for now I need feedback for current implementation.
Have to know:
-If you assign an actionpack in another actionpack already assigned, it will don't work, same thing if you put a synchronous actionpack in an asynchronous one, it will be just ignored, parent have priority.
-obviously put clients actionspack before server actions, else client will don't receive any tasks until server finish its own.
sweet :wub:

will test it later, but sounds promising

Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:14 pm

I added an action "WaitForSync" to, it will be probably useful to force server to wait for clients before continue.
Only account support via private messages
Low English level, sorry

chrmarv
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by chrmarv » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:09 am

Jarod46 wrote:-If you assign an actionpack in another actionpack already assigned, it will don't work, same thing if you put a synchronous actionpack in an asynchronous one, it will be just ignored, parent have priority.
Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say assign an actionpack? Do you mean layer? What about the main container? It's considered an actionpack and can be synchronous or asynchronous.

chrmarv
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by chrmarv » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:27 am

It doesn't seem to work for me. I tested it out in Frozen heart. I made the outermost container asynchronous and to be executed by server and clients. It only executed entry into Grasts area on the server and clients got the next command and don't try to enter.

qberta
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by qberta » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:30 am

chrmarv wrote:It doesn't seem to work for me. I tested it out in Frozen heart. I made the outermost container asynchronous and to be executed by server and clients. It only executed entry into Grasts area on the server and clients got the next command and don't try to enter.

I have to echo this. I simply cannot get this to work. I have tried all different ways to set it up but only the server clicks on the orb.

Jarod can you look in the Frozen Heart Quester at the Enter Grasts Area. The action we need the bot to send to all clients is the Enter <Grast_Arena> one. This is nested deep in Actionpacks is that the issue?

Any insight would be great.

qberta
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by qberta » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Ok done some more testing. This does work... kinda. The issue is that the clients do not get the map info sent to them. This causes issues if you send the clients actionpacks that have map conditions (ie. isincustomregion).

To get this working I had to remove all conditions on the the actions that are sent to the clients. So it is working just doesn't allow for same conditions as client.

So my suggestion would be to add a way to add map info from server. This could be allowing the clients to load the profile for map info or maybe the server sending the map info to the clients.

Thanks.

chrmarv
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by chrmarv » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:00 pm

qberta wrote:Ok done some more testing. This does work... kinda. The issue is that the clients do not get the map info sent to them. This causes issues if you send the clients actionpacks that have map conditions (ie. isincustomregion).

To get this working I had to remove all conditions on the the actions that are sent to the clients. So it is working just doesn't allow for same conditions as client.

So my suggestion would be to add a way to add map info from server. This could be allowing the clients to load the profile for map info or maybe the server sending the map info to the clients.

Thanks.
Do you have a working frozen heart that you could upload? I'm pretty sure I did not have any map conditions on mine and I flattened it out so that there are no nested action packs and the last time I tried it was not working.

sudim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by sudim » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Как сделать в мульте боте группу с запросом на подбор!