[M 14] RandomQueue: Levelling (70 lvl)

aabbcc
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Re: [M 14] RandomQueue: Levelling (70 lvl)

Post by aabbcc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:36 am

Hey!
At First: thank you for the great profile. So far it is working fine. But I have the same Problem as smaldevil94. The bot wouldn't sell nor refine items. As I am pretty new to this bot I wantet to ask if there is or someone can provide a short checklist or guide how to set selling and refining up and what I have the bei aware of or what mistakes I shouldn't make?

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: [M 14] RandomQueue: Levelling (70 lvl)

Post by michaelprog » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 pm

aabbcc wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:45 pm
I want to use the Profile for "[M 14] RandomQueue: Levelling (70 lvl)". But I want to switch on Refining an Salvage and switch from buying enchants to astral diamonds. There are routines implemented in the "Finalization.amp.zip". But I did not figure out how to proper activate them and what settings I can use there or should I use. Can you help me out with that?
All actions in my profiles I marked by "[_]" are disabled.
  1. To activate them you need open QuesterEditor (a button in the center bottom marked "Open Editor")
  2. Then select an action and change property "Disabled" to "False".
    2018-10-01_20-46-03.png
  3. In property "Filter" of the action "Salvage" you can define a list of items to convert to rAD
    The rules to the filter is similar to described here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.