Event Hell Pit

Nicodemus
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Event Hell Pit

Post by Nicodemus » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:17 am

You have to manually enter the Pit (sneaky, sneaky Cryptic - there's no NPC or node to activate), but it works. Won't pick up the Buffs. Does it's job, quick and dirty. If you're over 20k GS, drop enchants or equip to put you just under 20k, otherwise it nerfs you to 18k.

Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Re: Event Hell Pit

Post by Bygone4a1n » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Nicodemus wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:17 am
You have to manually enter the Pit (sneaky, sneaky Cryptic - there's no NPC or node to activate), but it works. Won't pick up the Buffs. Does it's job, quick and dirty. If you're over 20k GS, drop enchants or equip to put you just under 20k, otherwise it nerfs you to 18k.

Enjoy.
it actually scales you down to 20k not 18k, but anyway how is astral holding up in week 2? im doing this on my own since its only 5 min play per day per account. The bonus round in week 2 i could imagine would be hard for astral.

Nicodemus
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Re: Event Hell Pit

Post by Nicodemus » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Bygone4a1n wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:01 pm

it actually scales you down to 20k not 18k, but anyway how is astral holding up in week 2? im doing this on my own since its only 5 min play per day per account. The bonus round in week 2 i could imagine would be hard for astral.
Yeah, I figured that out a day or two ago. I was going off Cryptic's posts about it and they stated a cap of 18k.

My TR can kinda do it, but his stats, save one, are all capped. The biggest issue I have is he won't eat Stones of Health, except when I have it in my UCC profile and the fact he won't pick up the buffs.

I solo the bonus rounds. Bot can't do them and when I hit week 3, I'll just do it myself. I blew one of the bonus rounds, yesterday, 'cos I had forgotten I had a Purple Ioun Stone slotted I was training, instead of my Orange one.