[M16] - Undermountain (complete with bugtesting)

Post Reply
Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 am

[M16] - Undermountain (complete with bugtesting)

Post by Bygone4a1n » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am

ok even with my little time i took the time to do the Intro and the first section of the campaign. If anyone wants to share parts they have done we can try and create this together.

Latest v15 of my profile look at picture below what is included.
[M16]_UnderMountain.amp.zip
Here is my edit of the file from PedroMarques to do the Expedition map in Twisted Caverns, Willowwood, Terminus, Varakdoom and the intro Master of Expeditions.
[M16]_ExpeditionTo.amp.zip
This is still in progress, and im happy to see both Pedro and Nicodemus joining in to get this done together, great work guys.
M16_Undermountain_v15.PNG
Let me know if you have any bugs with this. Please if you are also working on this profile feel free to post them also, i have only an intention of sharing what i have sofar with my very limited time available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bygone4a1n on Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.

User avatar
SavinB
Veteran botter
Veteran botter
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by SavinB » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:42 am

I am now completing the 10th part. When will all 15 be made - lay out

P.S. The only difficulty for English-speaking users is that the script was made on the Russian server, respectively, and the comments are all in Russian ...

anko
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by anko » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Capture.PNG
Hi thanks for sharing. I get this error when I try to load the profile. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
SavinB
Veteran botter
Veteran botter
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by SavinB » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:30 pm

anko wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:55 pm
Capture.PNG

Hi thanks for sharing. I get this error when I try to load the profile. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
questerassistant.dll - need new version. Repace it

anko
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by anko » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Thanks - works now.

anton55
Veteran botter
Veteran botter
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by anton55 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Is it possible to set ignore combat to a zone rather than part of a profile. The long stairs down to the undertakers with snipers on both sides is causing a lot of deaths as the character tries to get at the snipers by jumping over the wall to their death. The stairs get used a lot because of respawning at the start so changing the profile value for the lead in to the undertaker quest would not work.

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:32 am

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by michaelprog » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:26 pm

anton55 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:26 pm
Is it possible to set ignore combat to a zone rather than part of a profile. The long stairs down to the undertakers with snipers on both sides is causing a lot of deaths as the character tries to get at the snipers by jumping over the wall to their death. The stairs get used a lot because of respawning at the start so changing the profile value for the lead in to the undertaker quest would not work.
Yes. You can use the combination of CustomRegion, action MoveTo(with IgnoreCombat flag), and condition IsInCustomRegion
Хочешь что-то сделать хорошо - сделай это сам!

PedroMarques
Master botter
Master botter
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by PedroMarques » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Bygone4a1n wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am
If anyone wants to share parts they have done we can try and create this together, im still working on my new house and this will take time but at least here is the first section.
I have profile until Twisted Caverns, but I can't resolve the quests that use key "f" for cast the spell
Astral.jpg
If anyone have a solution for solve this quests, I wil can complete the quester profile

Also I have almost complete a Master Expedition's profile. I have a little problem with a node that I can't collect because bot can't jump, but the profile is completed about 99% of tries
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 am

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by Bygone4a1n » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Bygone4a1n wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am
ok even with my little time i took the time to do the Intro and the first section of the campaign. If anyone wants to share parts they have done we can try and create this together, im still working on my new house and this will take time but at least here is the first section.

M16_Undermountain.PNG

Let me know if you have any bugs with this. Please if you are also working on this profile feel free to post them also, i have only an intention of sharing what i have sofar with my very limited time available.

[M16]_UnderMountain.amp.zip
ahh yes sry didnt put it in here, you need the latest version of questerassistant.dll.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 am

Re: [M16] - Undermountain (early progress)

Post by Bygone4a1n » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:13 pm

PedroMarques wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:37 pm
Bygone4a1n wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am
If anyone wants to share parts they have done we can try and create this together, im still working on my new house and this will take time but at least here is the first section.
I have profile until Twisted Caverns, but I can't resolve the quests that use key "f" for cast the spell
Astral.jpg
If anyone have a solution for solve this quests, I wil can complete the quester profile

Also I have almost complete a Master Expedition's profile. I have a little problem with a node that I can't collect because bot can't jump, but the profile is completed about 99% of tries
im unsure of this, but maybe try asking @jarod46 if he has any good ideas for this in support section. If you are interested in sharing your script as it is now that would be awesome...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests