Automating Professions while questing

PinkSkin
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Automating Professions while questing

Post by PinkSkin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:46 pm

So, i've checked out the version of Profs_up_new.xml that's available, and it seems to spam the 6 hour grinding task whenever possible. Im looking for something that just does the 10-15 minute grinding task for when i'm active, preferring to save using the 6 hour task for when im not online. Is there a profile that does this?

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Re: Automating Professions while questing

Post by Nicodemus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:07 pm

I'm working on it.... Please be patient. I'm 2 years out of the bot, so things have changed quite a bit and I have other priorities taking over than the professions. I have some working, but I want to have a single xml file to allow you to pick the one you want, using only one file.

DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DartKotik » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:33 am

PinkSkin wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Im looking for something that just does the 10-15 minute grinding task for when i'm active, preferring to save using the 6 hour task for when im not online. Is there a profile that does this?
In one profile, this is impossible. You need to have two different profiles for the professions.
Sorry for my English. I translate with Google.
Quester Assistant plugin

madgar
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by madgar » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:42 am

i would just like this feature to work again. lol, looking for profession profiles as well, sorry, my forum searching skills are weak just like programming my own profiles are weak right now.