For new in Profession

devirukaito
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

For new in Profession

Post by devirukaito » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Just finish the leadership profession tutorial to make it lvl 2. This profile will prioritize profession leveling it will use Footman for main asset and Mercenary for optional asset. When you reach lvl 21 it will start to craft Thaumaturgic stone till you reach lvl 24 then enjoy the profit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by devirukaito on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

codelity
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Re: For new in Profession

Post by codelity » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:11 pm

devirukaito wrote:Just finish the leadership profession tutorial to make it lvl 2. This profile will prioritize profession leveling it will use Footman for main asset and Mercenary for optional asset. When you reach lvl 21 it will start to craft Thaumaturgic stone till you reach lvl 24 then enjoy the profit!
Thank you!

Lynette
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by Lynette » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:56 am

devirukaito wrote:Just finish the leadership profession tutorial to make it lvl 2. This profile will prioritize profession leveling it will use Footman for main asset and Mercenary for optional asset. When you reach lvl 21 it will start to craft Thaumaturgic stone till you reach lvl 24 then enjoy the profit!
I loaded this profile and watched it carefully to see if it did use a Footman and then a Mercenary for optional asset. I'm sorry to report to you that it did not work for me...

I have been working on this issue since I obtained Astral since last month. I've even tried making my own profile. I've even tried going into the xlm directly and edit directly. I have not been able to resolve this issue and I'm starting to think this is broken in the software but I'm not an expert and I'm new to this.

I watch the resources it uses as it does profession. It only uses the Footman. You can also tell by looking at the time. When it uses a mercenary, there is a sorter time. Thats why I want to use the mercenary so much. Because it means quicker and more RP over time. So I would really like to get this resolved.
Lynette :cool: :) :P :ph34r:

devirukaito
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by devirukaito » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:12 pm

Lynette wrote:
I loaded this profile and watched it carefully to see if it did use a Footman and then a Mercenary for optional asset. I'm sorry to report to you that it did not work for me...

I have been working on this issue since I obtained Astral since last month. I've even tried making my own profile. I've even tried going into the xlm directly and edit directly. I have not been able to resolve this issue and I'm starting to think this is broken in the software but I'm not an expert and I'm new to this.

I watch the resources it uses as it does profession. It only uses the Footman. You can also tell by looking at the time. When it uses a mercenary, there is a sorter time. Thats why I want to use the mercenary so much. Because it means quicker and more RP over time. So I would really like to get this resolved.

Can you try this one?
Leadership.xml
let me know if this fix the problem. thanks :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StormWoolf
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by StormWoolf » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:29 am

Profile of Alchemist?