[Plugin] QuesterAssistant

Nietzsche
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Re: [Plugin] QuesterAssistant

Post by Nietzsche » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:13 am

Hi, I received this error when starting up Astral. I've tried with both x32 and x64 Quester Assistant, not sure of what to do.
Whoops! Please contact the developers with the following information:

Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\Xtra\Desktop\Games\Astral_1\Plugins\QuesterAssistant.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
at Astral.Controllers.Plugins.InitAssemblies()
at Astral.Core.()
at Astral.Forms.Panels.ProcessChoose.<>c.()
at ..(Object )
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:32 am

Nietzsche, you forgot to unlock DLL.

Nietzsche
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by Nietzsche » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:47 am

michaelprog wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:32 am
Nietzsche, you forgot to unlock DLL.
Thank you, I fixed it now :)

PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by PedroMarques » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:06 pm

DartKotik wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:32 am
Old Astral's x32 version still works now, so I just added x64 version.
Thank you very much!

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:03 pm

DartKotik wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:17 am
[Functionality]
  • Settings manages some functions of this plugin.
  • Upgrade Manager provides engine to refine and evolve stones.
  • Powers Manager provides the ability to manage a set of powers puting in slots. It supports for hot keys.
  • Push Notify beta! provides the ability to send Push message on your smartphone via PushBullet service.
[Quester States]
[Quester Actions]
  • AuctionSellItems - sells items using a flexible algorithm for finding the best price, has flexible options
  • BuyItemRemote - allows you to remotely buy in campaign stores (by michaelprog)
  • GroupItems - allows to group items in bags using using bounding and protection properties
  • ChangeSettingsValue - changes the value of the current profile settings, saved after changing roles
  • CloseAllFrames - toggles off ingame cursor mode
  • ConsoleCommand - execute any ingame console command
  • DiscardItem - delete items using filter and grade quality
  • InventoryLog - write to file all inventory availabled in the API using pattern, can to save auction price
  • LoadPowersPreset - loads a preset of powers for the current paragon by number or name (regular expressions), if available in the database
  • MoonMask - travel to MoonMask if possible
  • Notify - shows popup notification window, writes to file and sends to PushBullet clients the specified message
  • ReportAD - stores to a file information about AA and AD of current character (by michaelprog)
  • RunUpgradeProfile - tries to run selected profile for refining and evolving items
  • RefineAD - refine astral diamonds if possible
  • UseConsumable - use equiped consumable by ID (by michaelprog)
  • VIPRewards - claim account and char rewards and open boxes
  • VIPSell - sale items to VIP or Artifact (beta!) vendor if possible using global sale filter (forced flag "Discard if can't sell")
[Quester Conditions]
  • CountOfRuns beta! - an iteration count of the action, works only with Loop and is not always correct, but there is no other solution until Jarod makes support at the engine level viewtopic.php?f=99&t=9983
  • PlayerHealth - check characters HP level in % (by michaelprog)
  • ReceivedChatMessage - monitor messages in the chat until a message is received in the specified channel using the specified pattern (regular expressions), when you select the channel Unknown messages are checked for each channel
I could not manage to evolve artifact quality from green to blue with upgrademanager.

After it succesfully upgrade from 1 to 29 level, it stopped. I have all materials necessary for the quality increase upgrade.

Any tips or update for this feature ?

Thanks

DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DartKotik » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:20 am

UpgradeManager was developed as a tool for upgrading stones in general. However, before the release, I tried to evolve something (it seems, the set Lostmouth neck), and I did it. All necessary ingredients should be in the bag, not in the bank. You can also use the stock refine functionality.
Sorry for my English. I translate with Google.
Quester Assistant plugin

ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:44 pm

DartKotik wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:20 am
UpgradeManager was developed as a tool for upgrading stones in general. However, before the release, I tried to evolve something (it seems, the set Lostmouth neck), and I did it. All necessary ingredients should be in the bag, not in the bank. You can also use the stock refine functionality.
First, I tried with artifact and it didn't work. It upgrade until the end of current quality but it doesn't evolve item even though I have all stuff in the bag.

Later I tried with an enchantment stone and same here as well. It upgrades until end of current rank but does not upgrade to next level.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong :) anyway thanks for the plugin

DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DartKotik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:09 pm

OK, you're right. If you provided a screenshot of the error, it would be faster.
Quester Assistant plugin

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:56 pm

A Question:

1. Is anyone else having issues with the remote vendor? I was trying to buy stuff from the Sharandar vendor and it wasn't working. As I started checking it, I noticed that sometimes the Dialogue conditions had different numbers. I would set it up and it would have SpecialDialogue.action_6, but it wouldn't work, so I went to make a new one and this time it had SpecialDialogue.action_7?

DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DartKotik » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:09 pm

Dialog lines are called sequentially. You can add as many as needed. When the correct line is called up, a menu will appear.
Quester Assistant plugin