Gateway Substitute

steve1153
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Gateway Substitute

Post by steve1153 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Does anyone know of anything to substitute for the old gateway they took down ?I am just asking because with astrals logs,profiles and professions monitoring I dont believe it would be extremely hard to use a program to record that update that information.I am trying to think of a way to do that but the best i am able to think of at moment is a pycharm projects using python.I know i can set something like that up because have set up projects like it on other games but the problem is it takes long time to write,is slow to update and will have to start from scratch.If anyone knows of anything like this that already exist or a suggestion of how to do it better or easier I would appreciate it.I basically want it to record profession statuses,invoke statuses,inventory,equipped items,AD,banked items etc. I mean only to start with simple record of professions and figure with the multi tasker it will be easy to set something up with profession mode and quester role when idel to make something to check banks mail boxes etc when idle and character switcher.I might need to write out the actual sequence of toons and such though.

This would basically use quester for you while in profession mode and on multi tasker,would need to use character switcher and have repeat same action pack once on each toon to record the info for you by going to by using its log records which are loaded to a log file.the information would then be used by the program to enter ammount into certain spots on a page.It would have to be running at same time as astral is running the more it could record and would be set to constantly check the file location and files.I will have to read the logs to find way to verify ammount to associate with page.

freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Gateway Substitute

Post by freefire » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:24 am

You can look at this simple plugin http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/v ... 155&t=7721

btw Astral was developed on C#, so the easiest way to make Astral plugin is use C# IDE (not Python) :)
You can make own "gateway", there is a lot Astral API functions, but you need to think about application architecture.
Also be careful - there is some limitation on character logins per day from one IP, better not log on character just to collect info or another simple action.

MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Gateway Substitute

Post by MeLazy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 pm

You can make a maintenance profile to do al this? why the hassle and invent wheel 3th time?