DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Re: [Request] Changing MachineID with account

Post by DartKotik » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Rabotorg wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:26 pm
А, блин, ну да, с одного.
Кстати, если сделать виртуалки, невер будет видеть их HWID или физической машины?
Вот то-то и оно.
HWID - это не совсем правильное понятие. В общепринятом значении это означает уникальный идентификатор железа. В данном случае мы имеем генератор ключа, который прописывается в реестр при первом запуске Лаунчера, о чем написано в первом сообщении топика. Если его изменить, сервер CrypticGuard будет думать, что запуск идет на другом компе вне зависимости от того, менялось ли железо или нет. Более того, если этот ключ из реестра удалить, то при новом запуске Лаунчера ключ будет другой. То есть к железу он не привязан никак.
И вследствие этого на разных виртуалках будет разный ключ. Но запуск на ВМ требовательного к ресурсам Астрала - то еще занятие.
Поэтому я и настаиваю на данном решении проблемы.
Sorry for my English. I translate with Google.
Quester Assistant plugin

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:36 pm

I am join!
Хочешь что-то сделать хорошо - сделай это сам!

PedroMarques
Master botter
Master botter

Post by PedroMarques » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Good idea.

+1000

Panda
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Panda » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:24 pm

I Like :D +1

DiHR
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by DiHR » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:46 am

+1

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Up
Хочешь что-то сделать хорошо - сделай это сам!

DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DartKotik » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:52 pm

UP!
Quester Assistant plugin

levat1234
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by levat1234 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:19 pm

+++++ we need this!

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by Elephanteau » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:57 am

1. Why do you need to transfer catals? it is useless and dangerous. Too expensive items. They've got to be tracked. It is much easier to transfer stones, use catals and give the stones back.
2. A year of guild play. 5 accs. 8+5 chars. all in one guild. All the shit is thrown into the GB and the main ac sells the shit. No problems. No transfer via mail or exchange. No transfer of AD. The GBShit sellout is enough to make profit for the main acc.
3. The Machine ID. When I got banned my 140 accounts in one day, I realised that they track not only IP. When talking to the admins I said that I played with my neighbours under one network, and they said that this is not true! So I understood that they track not only IP, and not only machine ID, but they must have tracked hardware as well. At least they should track MAC-adress. If I was an admin, I would demand for the mechanism tracking HDD(SDD)-ID. But they MUST somehow track hardware, because they banned accounts, that have been ran on my PC once when created, and then they've ran only on my wife's PC. Every fucking ACC got banned. So. Revenons a nos moutons. I think that masking botting requires more thorough approach. We must find where these tracked information is stored, and change it when requires. My guess is that every copy of Astral running must have its own Never running, where all the changes must be done and set permanent simultaneously with the astral start, When multitasking - changing Machine ID is useless. The account start in sequence, which is not a crime. But when Multibotting! That's when changing Machine information and ID is required. If I was a programmer, I would try and find this information myself. But since I am just a translator, I can only generate ideas. The Change MachineID button is required at the Astral main page. And moreover! If my guess about hardware tracking will prove itself, then this button must change all the tracking information. Including MAC, internal IP, User name and so on whatever they track.
May the force be with you.

DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DartKotik » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:05 am

I recently discovered that the internal ip, overridden mac and flashed mac are written in locals\gamepref config file...
Quester Assistant plugin