30-60 Character Profile Fixed.

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

30-60 Character Profile Fixed.

Post by Nicodemus » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Here's a fixed version of the 30-60 Leveler. It repairs all the quests for Knox up to Whispering Caverns. The last quest to turn in however, has to be done manually. I got frustrated with Hotenow and WC, so as soon as I hit 60, I moved to Elemental Evil.

Some caveats:

1. Mount Hotenow is completely undoable. Only Zone 1 can be completed. I tried with a twinked toon to get through Zones 2 and 3, but it was impossible. Those zones are disabled. (If I were a new player, I'd quit in a heartbeat, dealing with those two maps.)

2. Whispering Caverns runs into the same problem. I didn't lock those out, though. I just moved on to level for better gear.

3. I don't know who originally made this and it's not in the profile, so kudos to them. It's not my work. I just fixed it, after Cryptic changed Knox's location, to stop botters.

Oh, one more thing. The bot will now continue through the quest line, like Michael's excellent 1-30 profile. If you stop the bot and start it up later, so long as you're in the Enclave, it will pick up where you left off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Re: 30-60 Character Profile Fixed.

Post by Bygone4a1n » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:15 am

excellent im running it through now, stumbled on first old error you missed somehow.
30-60.PNG
the third interactspecificnode in crypts of kelemvor needs to be moved up to where i put it in the screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:33 am

Nicodemus wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:33 pm
1. Mount Hotenow is completely undoable. Only Zone 1 can be completed. I tried with a twinked toon to get through Zones 2 and 3, but it was impossible. Those zones are disabled. (If I were a new player, I'd quit in a heartbeat, dealing with those two maps.)

2. Whispering Caverns runs into the same problem. I didn't lock those out, though. I just moved on to level for better gear.
I do not try your remade profile yet.
Partially this problem can be solved by buying of equipments from merchant for zone's tokens.
However it is difficult to realize because of merchant's assortment depend from class

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:42 pm

I was buying the equipment for the next area as soon as I completed the old one. I was attempting to max stats each zone, but it's probably best to just slot power, since it's not capped.

Regardless, as a new player, i wouldn't make it through the quest line. Neverwinter has become as unforgiving as Dark Souls. If you don't have enchants to slot by the time you get to Pirate's, you're almost getting one-shotted by bosses or dying due to mass combat advantage from a dozen or so mobs.

It's pretty sleazy to do a cash grab on a F2P game almost instantly, but that's what Craptic is doing now.