Astral is not responding

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Astral is not responding

Post by Elephanteau » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:13 am

Hi, Jarod.
I was writing about this some time ago and I did not get an answer.
So I am asking you again:
What is wrong with astral?
Fresh (yesterday) installed Win 10 x64 LTSC Updated.
Net Framework 4.7 + 3.5
C++ Visual - 2008 - 2019
Direct X 12
Astral - updated.
Never - Updated.
No antivirus.
No defender.
Run as administrator.
User = administrator.

Paladin - More or less ok.
Berserker - more or less ok.
But range characters (cleric and especially warlock) are hanging every 3-5 minutes. The character remains online, but it does nothing. It stays in one place. It does not revive in the case of death. The Astral looks normal, but after the FIRST mouse interaction with it astral stops reacting on mouse completely. The only way to fix this problem is to close Astral, and since this problem hangs up gameclient.exe too I have to kill frozen Never and restart and relog both Astral and Never. And again I have to restart both in 3-5-7 minutes. Clean System. Nothing is running along with Astral. With CC profile and without CC profile. It gets frozen. It gets me frustrated. What should I do to make you hear me? It is impossible to play! Just now I restarted Cleric Arbiter 5 times in 30 minutes!
May the force be with you.

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: Astral is not responding

Post by Elephanteau » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:38 pm

The problem was (I hope) solved so far. The Gigabyte software RGBFusion 2.0 + its affiliated software Patrion nve ssd something 2.0 (SSD rgb utility) have been locking access to the SSD. Now I have uninstalled them both. We'll see. Updates will be later.

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by Elephanteau » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:05 pm

It is very sad, but the problem persists. When 5 characters are in party in dungeon they start to freez and hang up. very annoying.

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by Elephanteau » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:17 am

Jarod. it is impossible to play. I have two characters Warlocks. They hang astral in a moment. Independently of a party or a dungeon. The astral gets stuck on some action and stops reacting on mouse. sometime when I close it I receive arror about access denied to the file, sometimes not. But the only solution is to restart both astral and never. what is it? paladin, bers, cleric, hunter, warrior are running ok. on the same gameclient. the same astral. EVEN THE SAME ACCOUNT!!!!! Tell me what to do? what data do you need to help me? I am bloody despereate!