REQUEST : Professions, armorcrafting leveling including workshop opening questline

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

REQUEST : Professions, armorcrafting leveling including workshop opening questline

Post by Bygone4a1n » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:28 pm

I would really like if someone who could make this available...

Nicodemus
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: REQUEST : Professions, armorcrafting leveling including workshop opening questline

Post by Nicodemus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:48 am

I could probably do this, as I have a couple of toons that haven't started/completed it. The problem is, this isn't something you can just have the bot do, on it's own, overnight. It requires you have a LOT of materials for crafting, so you can move forward on the progression. Also, I found out from new toons that the questline only moves forward every 10 levels in professions, so you'll run out of morale before it completes and it will take hours on end to complete running the bot, just crafting and waiting to move to the next round of quests.

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Re: REQUEST : Professions, armorcrafting leveling including workshop opening questline

Post by Bygone4a1n » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Nicodemus wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:48 am
I could probably do this, as I have a couple of toons that haven't started/completed it. The problem is, this isn't something you can just have the bot do, on it's own, overnight. It requires you have a LOT of materials for crafting, so you can move forward on the progression. Also, I found out from new toons that the questline only moves forward every 10 levels in professions, so you'll run out of morale before it completes and it will take hours on end to complete running the bot, just crafting and waiting to move to the next round of quests.
i think most of us have an already full lvl of at least one kind of profession from before the workshop upgrade...should that not speed up the waiting on questline overall?

the questline could included stop marks (conditions) that checks the lvl of a given profession can it not? so that it will do what it can up to a point then just skip the ones it cannot do.