katarocironshield
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Acquisition Incorporated

Post by katarocironshield » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

New version, only a few fixes (Jan 16)
Acqusition Incorporated.amp.zip

4 Likes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by katarocironshield on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

beltic
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Re: Acquisition Incorporated

Post by beltic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:42 am

thanks for this. i have a couple of issues -

1. Path running. if I am not already inside the AI HQ, i end up running around the outside of the building. Also, gets stuck a little on a few of the merchants.

2. i have not unlocked anything in the river district yet, but this script runs me to the docks and tries to get on the boat. Is there no way to check if we have that quest before zoning?

3. in the Egg quest, i seem to run around in circles alot before I ever get to the ramp to the nest for the first part of the quest - "Find the deep crows nest". i get to that ramp, but never go UP the ramp.

other than that - THANKS! and please keep it up!

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Bygone4a1n » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Thanks for posting, the intro is not included as i can see or am i missing something?

As already said, there is an issue of mapping, profile has a hard time finding around the maps dungeons and inside acquisitions house.

You are missing a ignore combat on the intro of the egghunt...
M15.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

katarocironshield
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by katarocironshield » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:46 am

Bygone4a1n wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Thanks for posting, the intro is not included as i can see or am i missing something?

As already said, there is an issue of mapping, profile has a hard time finding around the maps dungeons and inside acquisitions house.

M15.PNG
Oh I am missing alot :)
This was the first iteration of the profile, only ran it once. Way behind on this campaign, not really finding it enjoyable.
The ignore to sneak by the bird, I added once I saw one of my toons engaged the bird. I'll have updated the profile, but there is lot missing, a lot that needs tweaking, and I really don't like this mod :)

Bygone4a1n
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Bygone4a1n » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:46 am

katarocironshield wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:46 am
Bygone4a1n wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:15 pm

M15.PNG
The ignore to sneak by the bird, I added once I saw one of my toons engaged the bird.
You did add it in the weekly quest but forgot in the intro quest of this :) its still missing hehe.
I am very happy you sat down and did this, please finish it :), as im just as boored doing these quests as you are. When something is super booring, its even more needed with a proper script to make us forget about it :)

kryton
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by kryton » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

Not bad but you could use some work on your path's
some are just not even in the profile. (i created my own)

anton55
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by anton55 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Thanks for posting. This is a tedious Mod and your profile helps a lot.