[1~30] New Character profile

freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Re: [1~30] New Character profile

Post by freefire »

Can confirm that part between "training camp" and "return the crown" needs to be reworked.
xent
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by xent »

hi thanx a lot. i want try
helitjah
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by helitjah »

I've been using it with 3 toons, need some improvments here and there but works pretty good.

I'll try to fix it with the next toon i level
Razorcross
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by Razorcross »

[quote="Jarod46"]Last update 08/06/16 : Neverwinter_Starting_Zone_Tutorial.amp.zip
Be sure to have the bot updated before download/updating the profile.

I'm new to Astral. Which file do I unzip this file too? Thanks in advance.
freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freefire »

Razorcross wrote:I'm new to Astral. Which file do I unzip this file too? Thanks in advance.
You don't need to unzip amp.zip file :) just load it in Quester
Razorcross
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by Razorcross »

freefire wrote:
Razorcross wrote:I'm new to Astral. Which file do I unzip this file too? Thanks in advance.
You don't need to unzip amp.zip file :) just load it in Quester
Is there an import function in Astral to select the ZIP files? Thanks for helping.
madman1200
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by madman1200 »

yes there is a function to import : "load profile" :blink:
katarocironshield
Assiduous Botter
Assiduous Botter

Post by katarocironshield »

Have made some changes to this amazing profile, mostly cause they changed some of the quests, but also a few places where I would get stuck. I am still working on this and will update when I fix more:

1.01 Small fixes to following Sergeant Knox at Tutorial quest. Added Condition for Great Weapon Fighter and Guardian Fighter on EquipItems.
1.02 Added a few quests, Stronghold Guild Quests, A Game of Orbs and some other earlier quests.
1.03 Re-arranged some quests, fixed a few that got stuck, added several new quests.
1.04 Added more quests, haven't played through and double checked some of those I added, but most of Neverdeath was very well done, just shuffled quests around and added more hotspots to a few of those I have had issues with. Also added the beginner quests for Tyranny of Dragon to this profile.
1.05 Made a new toon and did another play through. Fixed numerous association mission, added conditions and removed some hot spots that created some places that got the character stuck.
1.06 Playing through Scourge Warlock now. Fixed Guild Quests to not go into a loop, or skip all together.
1.07 Complete run through of Blacklake with Tiefling Race Quest added. Moved another quest and added the Blacklake Orbs.
1.09 Added Trickster Rogue intro. Halfling Quest in Blacklake added (not tested). Fixed Game of Orbs and turning in Guild quest to Steward.
1.10 Added Devoted Cleric to intro.
1.11 Added Race: Elf Quests to Tower District, and some conditions to the multipack quests in Protectors Enclave (need to add more and check)
1.12 Working on small fixes, to make sure quests are taken and done.
Neverwinter Leveling Beach to Neverdeath 1.12.amp.zip
What I haven't figured out, how to buy a mount (one to many actions involved to use buyitem), How to name companion, how to use Sword Coast Campaign Window (supposedly this is not supported with Astral).

Have made a few changes to this excellent profile, but need to make more as I still get stuck a few places. Ran through Helms Deep, Ebon Down, Vellosk with no issues.
1.03 Working on adding missing race and class quests, as well as fixing the places I get stuck.
Neverwinter Leveling Helms Deep to End 1.03.amp.zip
Guardian Fighter - Human (Swordmaster, Conqueror Path):
Guardian Fighter - Human.xml
Scourge Warlock (Hellbringer, Temptation Path):
Scourge Warlock.xml
Devoted Cleric (Annointed Champion, Righteous Path):
Devoted Cleric (Annoited Champion - Path).xml
Trickster Rogue (Master Infiltrator, Executioner Path):
Trickster Rogue.xml
A few leveling crafting skills(One file, several skills), still working on more. They are simple, just gathering skills for the most part:
Leadership - Coffers.xml
Haven't tested these new Chapters yet, but have played through and continued the questline, mneed to test and likely fix them :)
PUBLIC.Mod9.Story.Linechap_4_edited.amp.zip
Started a Loot-List
LootsFilters - White and Grey.xml

0 Likes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by katarocironshield on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Razorcross
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by Razorcross »

katarocironshield wrote:Have made some changes to this amazing profile, mostly cause they changed some of the quests, but also a few places where I would get stuck. I am still working on this and will update when I fix more:

1.01 Small fixes to following Sergeant Knox at Tutorial quest. Added Condition for Great Weapon Fighter and Guardian Fighter on EquipItems.
1.02 Added a few quests, Stronghold Guild Quests, A Game of Orbs and some other earlier quests.
1.03 Re-arranged some quests, fixed a few that got stuck, added several new quests.

Neverwinter Starting Zone 1.03.amp.zip

Guardian Fighter - Human (Swordmaster, Conqueror Path): Guardian Fighter - Human.xml

Made a few changes, but need a few more as it get stuck a few places:
A.Matter.of.Dwarves.and.Farms.v2.1c.amp.zip
Thanks so much!
ozgurturk
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by ozgurturk »

katarocironshield wrote:Have made some changes to this amazing profile, mostly cause they changed some of the quests, but also a few places where I would get stuck. I am still working on this and will update when I fix more:

1.04 Added more quests, haven't played through and double checked some of those I added, but most of Neverdeath was very well done, just shuffled quests around and added more hotspots to a few of those I have had issues with. Also added the beginner quests for Tyranny of Dragon to this profile.
1.05 Made a new toon and did another play through. Fixed numerous association mission, added conditions and removed some hot spots that created some places that got the character stuck.
1.06 Playing through Scourge Warlock now. Fixed Guild Quests to not go into a loop, or skip all together.
1.07 Complete run through of Blacklake with Tiefling Race Quest added. Moved another quest and added the Blacklake Orbs.
1.09 Added Trickster Rogue intro. Halfling Quest in Blacklake added (not tested). Fixed Game of Orbs and turning in Guild quest to Steward.
1.10 Added Devoted Cleric to intro.
1.11 Added Race: Elf Quests to Tower District, and some conditions to the multipack quests in Protectors Enclave (need to add more and check)
Neverwinter Leveling Beach to Neverdeath 1.11.amp.zip

What I haven't figured out, how to buy a mount (one to many actions involved to use buyitem), How to name companion, how to use Sword Coast Campaign Window (supposedly this is not supported with Astral).

Have made a few changes to this excellent profile, but need to make more as I still get stuck a few places. Ran through Helms Deep, Ebon Down, Vellosk with no issues.
1.03 Working on adding missing race and class quests, as well as fixing the places I get stuck.
Neverwinter Leveling Helms Deep to End 1.03.amp.zip

Guardian Fighter - Human (Swordmaster, Conqueror Path): Guardian Fighter - Human.xmlScourge Warlock (Hellbringer, Temptation Path): Scourge Warlock.xmlDevoted Cleric (Annointed Champion, Righteous Path): Devoted Cleric (Annoited Champion - Path).xmlTrickster Rogue (Master Infiltrator, Executioner Path): Trickster Rogue.xml

A few leveling crafting skills(One file, several skills), still working on more. They are simple, just gathering skills for the most part:
Leadership - Coffers.xml

Made a few changes, but need a few more as it get stuck a few places:
A.Matter.of.Dwarves.and.Farms.v2.1c.amp.zipHave done some changes to this

Haven't tested these new Chapters yet, but have played through and continued the questline, mneed to test and likely fix them :)
PUBLIC.Mod9.Story.Linechap_4_edited.amp.zip
Did you able to configure how to name a companion