Contributor

New Character profile 30 to ~

Post by citsu »

Profile to continue level up from profile 1~30

'Edited 17/09/2015
On suggestion i made profiles separated to 60 and new in progress to 70

Level up from 30 - 60 (easy) (last update 14/05/2016) :
Neverwinter_30-60_easy.amp.zip
- All zones (Disabled some zones for easy run in hottenow and whispering caverns last zone) until 60

Level up 60 - 70 (hard but hardest quests are disabled, best with bot party, i was able test it on 3 chars as solo "TR", but with many deths)
- Starter Elemental Evil quest (Need attention, i have seen last time that InteractSpecific node (Lever, checkpoints) was not working and the step was as success also if the associated mission was in progress)
- Drowned shore, separate download and need to be in same folder thanks to Rotten Mind for approval to connect the profile
- Reclaiming the Rock (difficult start on zone 3)
- Fiery Pit
- Spinward Rise (zone 3 is hard and require as minimum 2-3 member bot party depend on class)

(edited by termo)
ElementalEvil.amp.zip
Az_Ee_Bdr_Drowned_Shore.amp.zip
Az_Ee_Hh_ReclaimingTheRock.amp.zip
SpinwardRise.amp.zip
Hard version :
- enabled all zones

Neverwinter_30-60_hard.amp.zip (unavailable)

If you find some obstacle pls report and i will look on it, same if you will see that something can be better lets say it. Have fun :cool:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by citsu on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 17 times in total.
l3x
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: New Character profile 30 to ~

Post by l3x »

citsu wrote:Profile to continue levelup from profile 1~30

I will try do the profile until lvl 60 but don't promiss, because not much free time for that.

Actual version contain Helm's Hold and beginning of Ebon Downs
Neverwinter_30-.amp.zip

thanks i will test
citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by citsu »

Helms hold
- Sanatorium (Add more paths prevent stuck, fixed camp fire by final boss)
- Fixed conditions on Tavern in last zone
- Added vendors

Ebon Downs
- Fire home should now work solid (some time i have found issues when someone else was faster to going in the home)
- add more paths

Velosk
- first zone done
citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by citsu »

Velosk finalized, added Pirate's Skyhold
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

Velosk... need run it at end, but looks very good, need make few fresh accounts to see how fast it levels up from scraths, ;).
Todyn
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by Todyn »

I can hardly wait for the rest . good job, congratulations !!
hoping u continue and perhaps stretch to the 70 !
Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 »

Very good work Citsu, thanks for sharing, I added some credits on your shop account.

Some suggestions:
-Enable potion restock in general profile options
-Eventually use InteractNode instead of using multiple InteractSpecificNode and SimultaneousActions
citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by citsu »

later today i will upload profile until begin of Whispering Caverns (In hotenow is disabled last dungeon "Very hardcore for bot to finish it", and one dungeon has in override name very hard becouse on some char need to be finished manualy "Cannot be disabled becouse next zone require it for next quests, so only end the profile in hotenow before all quests are done", running few char to see the decison)

- Enable potion restock is already set "on" in the new update (hard times in Hotenow, until there i havent any issue with potions)
- Multiple interact specificnode i use becouse are working as should, interactnode for me was not working (i havent find any diference on setup in my profile agains your profile, conditions and so was exactly same and still it come to first hotspot node then interact and then just siting there :huh: , i tested many setup and conditions and with same end of story "Sitting on first node", i dont know if the position of node need to be exactly position of node or is there some tolerance, i can test it one more to optimalize the profile, is there some benefit "except shorten the profile" to use it?)

btw. thx
Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 »

With InteractNode action, you don't need to set the hotspot on the node, just near (near than reaction range which is set), if there is several hotspots there is no reason why it doesn't move after interacting the first node :huh:, after, just need to be associate to the good mission to be repeated correctly.
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

citsu wrote:later today i will upload profile until begin of Whispering Caverns (In hotenow is disabled last dungeon "Very hardcore for bot to finish it", and one dungeon has in override name very hard becouse on some char need to be finished manualy "Cannot be disabled becouse next zone require it for next quests, so only end the profile in hotenow before all quests are done", running few char to see the decison)

- Enable potion restock is already set "on" in the new update (hard times in Hotenow, until there i havent any issue with potions)
- Multiple interact specificnode i use becouse are working as should, interactnode for me was not working (i havent find any diference on setup in my profile agains your profile, conditions and so was exactly same and still it come to first hotspot node then interact and then just siting there :huh: , i tested many setup and conditions and with same end of story "Sitting on first node", i dont know if the position of node need to be exactly position of node or is there some tolerance, i can test it one more to optimalize the profile, is there some benefit "except shorten the profile" to use it?)

btw. thx
...as I told allready end of Hotenow is really hard and it needs geared character or party for fast run, my lvl70 char got problem with it(not much) and that character run Drowned shore easily, ;)... profile is just great, small honing on it and purrfect runs up yo 60´s. :cool: