Sharandar Daily

citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Sharandar Daily

Post by citsu »

Hi,

"Edited 13.09.2015"
new project Sharandar Daily actually finished Zone1,Zone2. Unfortunately i haven't find for now way how to handle campaign window so the Start quest line need manual action (start first task in campaign window, and after profile start the next one and next one ...). I haven't any bigger issue in the first and second zone but feel free post some improvements :).
Sharandar.amp.zip
Last edited by citsu on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Monkey Magic
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Re: Sharandar Daily

Post by Monkey Magic »

ooh will try this out later

love your work!
pcleaver
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by pcleaver »

Works great1 thx a lot :)
uslucifer1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by uslucifer1 »

citsu wrote:Hi,

"Edited 13.09.2015"
new project Sharandar Daily actually finished Zone1,Zone2. Unfortunately i haven't find for now way how to handle campaign window so the Start quest line need manual action (start first task in campaign window, and after profile start the next one and next one ...). I haven't any bigger issue in the first and second zone but feel free post some improvements :).
Sharandar.amp.zip
Вау спасибо!
на примере сделаю еще профилей.
I translate from Russian using google. sory :wub:
Делаем любимую игру под себя вместе с ASTRAL
Hat
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by Hat »

Goob job.
Questers updated Zone3?
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

Nice quester.
i am working on zone3 and its almost finished. counting 7 dailies that are needed, the rest is not needed
gotta work out 2 missions:
mouths to feed
warcamp.

and there are somethings happening where i must find a solution for like:

When i pickup missions and i wait 15 to 30 minutes the are 3 new dailies.
i could make the toon rotate the grind 2 times, like do first 3 dailies, come back and loop the pickups
or i could let the toon wait it out and grind for all the 7 dailies because all dailies need items/nodes that are in the same area.

Probally need to time it what would be quicker or wiser. for now i will make 2 versions so any can determin wich would be better for your toons
Last edited by MeLazy on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

ah nevermind i decided to google it and found an usefull page about it.
http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Sharandar_Campaign
and the issue that i get 3 extra dailies could be a fact that i dont do sharandar everyday?
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

Finally i got a beta version finished, i will explain it below:

First Kudos for Citrus for Zone 1 and Zone 2
and i want to state this is mine first profile, dont shoot me :ph34r:

What is different:

1) i changed some conditions in the existing parts from zone 1 and 2.

Why? if you playing with a bot team with reloggerserver plugin its almost certain that you reset sometimes the quester and then the quester goes from top to bottom where you left
Example: so if you are in zone 2 and you would do a reset you would get stuck in zone 1 at the pick up missions action pack and your toons in zone 2 are running into walls etc... and so are a few other cases that wherent right.

2) i exchanged the vendor from new sharandar for the bounty hunter vendor
Why?
because some how the bot buys those specific sharandar healt bottles with gold cresents and you dont want that, i noticed after i spend 100 cresent on 20 bottles :(

3) Zone 3 is added
only a few remarks about this and thats why it still ia a beta. bythe way all missions are in it.
I made this when i already had access to zone 3 so i dont know if there is an intro needed, if there is i will add it later when i get to zone 3 with mine second toon..
At the moment i only have 1 toon for zone 3 and i am grinding with toon 2 towards accessing zone 3 but that will take at least a week or more to get there

Mission Az_Sha_N3_Bearing_Arms
Sometimes it doesnt opens the pod or you toon opens the pod but doesnt get the elf, maybe there is another way to approch this but at the end you will finish this mission. (maybe @citrus or @rotten_mind could look at it)

Mission Az_Sha_War_Makers
I didnt get it to test it like i would liked. i only got this mission once, it doesnt come often it seems?
so maybe there could be fault in it.
if there is i would like to here about it so i fix it when the next time i get this mission.
Sharandar_v2.01b.amp.zip
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

MeLazy wrote:Finally i got a beta version finished, i will explain it below:

First Kudos for Citrus for Zone 1 and Zone 2
and i want to state this is mine first profile, dont shoot me :ph34r:

What is different:

1) i changed some conditions in the existing parts from zone 1 and 2.

Why? if you playing with a bot team with reloggerserver plugin its almost certain that you reset sometimes the quester and then the quester goes from top to bottom where you left
Example: so if you are in zone 2 and you would do a reset you would get stuck in zone 1 at the pick up missions action pack and your toons in zone 2 are running into walls etc... and so are a few other cases that wherent right.

2) i exchanged the vendor from new sharandar for the bounty hunter vendor
Why?
because some how the bot buys those specific sharandar healt bottles with gold cresents and you dont want that, i noticed after i spend 100 cresent on 20 bottles :(

3) Zone 3 is added
only a few remarks about this and thats why it still ia a beta. bythe way all missions are in it.
I made this when i already had access to zone 3 so i dont know if there is an intro needed, if there is i will add it later when i get to zone 3 with mine second toon..
At the moment i only have 1 toon for zone 3 and i am grinding with toon 2 towards accessing zone 3 but that will take at least a week or more to get there

Mission Az_Sha_N3_Bearing_Arms
Sometimes it doesnt opens the pod or you toon opens the pod but doesnt get the elf, maybe there is another way to approch this but at the end you will finish this mission. (maybe @citrus or @rotten_mind could look at it)

Mission Az_Sha_War_Makers
I didnt get it to test it like i would liked. i only got this mission once, it doesnt come often it seems?
so maybe there could be fault in it.
if there is i would like to here about it so i fix it when the next time i get this mission.
Sharandar_v2.01b.amp.zip
About Mission Az_Sha_N3_Bearing_Arms

Interact is looped somehow and was pain to make,

Try,
Actionpack Loop, condition MissionID

- Actionpack01[/sub]
+ MoveTo Pod location
+ Interact pod limit maxtimetoRun 1 - 3 seconds
+interact NPC limit maxtimetoRun 1 - 3 seconds

- Actionpack02
+ MoveTo Pod location
+ interact NPC limit maxtimetoRun 1 - 3 seconds

- Actionpack03
+ MoveTo Pod location

-Actionpack04
+ MoveTo Pod location

This way it cuold work, Missioncondition keeps all looped ,each location is tried limitted time, but looped untill mission conditon is True/Completed.

I thinked it but never tried again... lazy me.
Last edited by Rotten_mind on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

ah thanks i will try/test it.
only this mission sucks kinda to make cus everytime your standing in front a pod some other players snatches that pod.
Need to find a quit time to test this but these days i have a lot of work at home so it can take while.