Dread Ring - completed

MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dread Ring - completed

Post by MeLazy »

ah one action from relogger RRefine was still in the profile thats why you get this error.
strange i test it without relogger plugin and i didnt get this error.
wel any way i removed it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
codelity
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by codelity »

MeLazy wrote:ah one action from relogger RRefine was still in the profile thats why you get this error.
strange i test it without relogger plugin and i didnt get this error.
wel any way i removed it
Works perfectly without Relogger. Thanks so much
concuto
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by concuto »

thx
MajorLazy
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by MajorLazy »

What should I be downloading here? There are a bunch of uploaded files throughout this thread. Is the file in the original first post up to date?

Nevermind, clearly shows the build number in the filename. 3.2.2 seems to be the current version. Thanks!
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

go for the latest build?
anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by anko »

My toons keep running to a spot not far from the forward camp and can not be persuaded to move on. I have a couple running in different game instances. The spot they choose to stop in is the same for each but they are not at the same place in the quester. One has halted at Az_Dr_N4_Dismissal and the other at Az_Dr_N3_Undeath_To_Death/Kill_Undead. The logs are full of "help friendly pc" "attack rotter" messages. Even though there do not appear to be any rotters about. I have tried unchecking the attack mobs boxes in settings but that does not seem to fix it. Any ideas?
anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by anko »

Aah OK. I added the non appearing zombie minion mob to the blacklist and the toon is now moving again.
anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by anko »

Now they are struggling with mini lairs because they get trapped at doors refusing to fight mobs of rotters. Is there a way of getting them to ignore the area near the forward camp where the rotters used to spawn without blacklisting rotter mobs? I recall that the mob spawning by the forward camp was removed in one of the patches so they seem to be waiting for an event that no longer happens.
freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freefire »

You can try change profile value action (IgnoreCombat = True + CombatDistance = 0) to run thru mobs
anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by anko »

Hi. Thanks. But in the mini lairs the mobs catch up and trap the toon by the door.

There seems to be a point at the map near the forward camp that the toon goes to and waits for something that never happens. I worked out how to delete the nodes in mapper and recreate the path but this point does not seem to get deleted and the toon leaves the path to get to it. Are there other editing tools that can get the toon to ignore a specific spot. I can not see anything in the quester instructing the toon to interact with something there.

The logs talk about assisting npcs so the toon wants to help the forward camp guards with the spawning rotters. Except they do not spawn there any more. The toons ignore the spawning rotters near the main camp so I can not see why they should be getting stuck at the forward camp.