[project] Tyranny of Dragons

MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

[project] Tyranny of Dragons

Post by MeLazy »

I started to automate ToD
I have the intro, stage 1 finished (sort of)
4 and 5 are also in this but i disabled them, they arent finished so thats why

The problem that i encounter is, i cant detect if a door is open or not?

expample:
Ghost Stories:
after Killing the 3th Lore Keeper, you need to open a gate that leads you over a rope bridge towards the soldier's monument, sounds easy :)
but doing this solo, there is no problem doing that but GS is pretty hardcore at the end, so you probally want to do it as a bot team.
but then the gate will be a huge problem, because you can open it and close it and there isnt any condition if its open.
So i can put everything on false with "interactspecific node" but then your bots are gets stuck in a loop and keep dying trying to pass the gate, that can take ages and alot of deaths before it passes that gate.

for now i stop ReloggerServer and the bots, open the gate with 1 bot, restart every thing (but not ReloggerServer) after the action "open the gate", sadly you cant do this with ReloggerServer because it wil relog all your toons then and start at the beginning and your stuck at the gate again.

Well enough said maybe some one can figure this out, was thinking about a slave profile, but if your master dies after opening the gate and comes back at that gate it will simply close the gate and die and all your slaves also till your master get it right to open it.

Update: 2016 feb 22
The gate prob is fixed
some minor changes

UPdate 2016 March 09 All have the timeoutskip set to 5 in the interactspecificnode update
Tyranny of Dragons - Stage1 - Neverdeath Graveyard.v1.2.6#Master.amp.zip
Tyranny of Dragons - Stage1 - Neverdeath Graveyard.v1.2.6#SLAVE.amp.zip
Tyranny of Dragons - Stage2 - Ebon Downs.v1.2.6#Master.amp.zip
Tyranny of Dragons - Stage2 - Ebon Downs.v1.2.6#SLAVE.amp.zip
Tyranny of Dragons - Stage3 - Icespire Peak.v1.2.6#Master.amp.zip
Last edited by MeLazy on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Re: [project] Tyranny of Dragons

Post by freefire »

Group door and solo door sometimes have different behavior, and Astral does not distinguish between them.
I think interact with door node, when in group, should differ from solo interact.
So.. current Astral developed not for group usage.
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

MeLazy wrote:I started to automate ToD
I have the intro, stage 1 finished (sort of)
4 and 5 are also in this but i disabled them, they arent finished so thats why

The problem that i encounter is, i cant detect if a door is open or not?

expample:
Ghost Stories:
after Killing the 3th Lore Keeper, you need to open a gate that leads you over a rope bridge towards the soldier's monument, sounds easy :)
but doing this solo, there is no problem doing that but GS is pretty hardcore at the end, so you probally want to do it as a bot team.
but then the gate will be a huge problem, because you can open it and close it and there isnt any condition if its open.
So i can put everything on false with "interactspecific node" but then your bots are gets stuck in a loop and keep dying trying to pass the gate, that can take ages and alot of deaths before it passes that gate.

for now i stop ReloggerServer and the bots, open the gate with 1 bot, restart every thing (but not ReloggerServer) after the action "open the gate", sadly you cant do this with ReloggerServer because it wil relog all your toons then and start at the beginning and your stuck at the gate again.

Well enough said maybe some one can figure this out, was thinking about a slave profile, but if your master dies after opening the gate and comes back at that gate it will simply close the gate and die and all your slaves also till your master get it right to open it.
Tyranny of Dragons.v1.amp.zip
TRY,

customregion, previus action MoveTo brings character IN customregion, each action inside "customregion" has MaxRuntime, last action in customregion is MoveTo what stops loop if character can exit customregion...

it like this,

Actionpack, LOOP - True, "Play... True", "Play.. True", Condition - IsInCustomregion, equal

Action, interactspecificnode, maxruntime 15sec
Action, MoveTo, maxruntime ??, location that wy that toon not die stuck, location cant be reach if door not open.

So actions are looped with time limit untill MoveTo can get character out region so when door is open actionpack completes, ;)
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

So actions are looped with time limit untill MoveTo can get character out region so when door is open actionpack completes,
That i get, cus the MoveTo is a break in a for loop, but i dot know how to do it with a team.
I dont see the solution arrghh, lol

but i give it ofcourse a try, what you suggest, have to wait till tomorrow all toons are done for today, just one account thats needs to grind GS

last action before "Open the gate" is "kill lore keeper 3 -< succeded"
so if he is killed, i let them open the gate but prob is they all want to open the gate and after 1 bot opens it i cant figure out wich condition to put to stop other toons from trying to open the gate, custom region etc... doesnt do the trick

only option i see is a slave profile, making one now,
also making a slave version for assisting 1 bot with the quest ghost stories that needs help from other bots that dont have the quest, i have multipe accounts with oneven amount of toons.

but i have also a huge prob in stage 5, with freeing the slaves, thats also a hard one.
well taking 1 prob a time ;)
Last edited by MeLazy on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

soloing is no problem just with team
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

MeLazy wrote:soloing is no problem just with team
Do that loop, inside loop (region conditon keeps loop runing) each action have maxruntime, so it matter not if SOLO or Team, loop ends after character exit region.

Aboyt, content, some quests completes when "Team member" do action then just need make sure that character has actions so he exit area - tricky...

Think this, each action must have maxruningtime set,

Region A, wall, Region B

cant go from A to B?

Use TNT action "BOOM"

region A, BOOM, region B... but then its only BOOM BOOM BOOM infinite... :wacko:

so we do

Region A BOOM - MoveTO - region B (if region A then BOOM, if REgion B NO BOOM)

So if region A BOOM removes wall then we can move to Region B and if we are NOT region A then loop ends.
freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freefire »

Last TNT blows my mind :lol:

But I understand this
loop ends after character exit region.
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

freefire wrote:Last TNT blows my mind :lol:

But I understand this
Wall = Door
TNT = Interaction (with door)

...did it for fun and so on, ;)
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

that doesnt work, for that specific problem.
it doesnt prevent the other from trying to open the gate.

I have multiple senarios that could happen:

1)
1st toon opens gate walks thru
2th toon closes gate and cant get thrue
3th toon opens gate but if there is a 4th toon it closes the gate again before 3th toon can walk thru
above loops with 2th, 3th and 4th toon till they die and all repeats again
2)
all toon are at the same time at the gate, all trying to open gate so you get, gate open, gate closed, so not possible to get to a custom region
3)
if team is an oneven count then eventually every one gets thru but with alot of dieying

sorry i am not getting this :(
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

the most simple solution would be slave profile with an option to follow party leader, like the option follow npc