[NOT ACTUAL NOW!] All T1 Dungeons. Random_Queue (12-70 lvl, solo)

pregosm
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Re: All T1 Dungeons. Random_Queue (M12b)

Post by pregosm »

Why my bot keep stopping all the time?
tried everything....playingwhileconditionsareok: true/false , playwhilemissionunsucess: true/false

what else can i do?

example : Open door - ok the door is open but the bot dont move on to the next step!!!

Please help me
Dmitriy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Dmitriy »

На меня начали жаловаться знакомые которые попадают со мной в инст) персонаж при входе к
ласт боссу поворачиваются задом к нему и смотрит на точку входа. Как мне кажется это проблема
карликов ( гномы всякие )) т.е модель персонажа не дотягивается до рычага входа в данж и после
входа пытается на него нажать. В Волчьем логове он просто стоит задом к боссу, в моровых пещерах он
прыгает в гниль и бежит ко входу. В итоге последнего босса бьют в двоем - обычно это совершенно
голые паразиты которые без меня не справятся)
Как это можно исправить?

I began to complain about friends who are with me in the inst) character at the entrance to
The fin boss turns back to him and looks at the entry point. I think this is a problem
  dwarfs (gnomes)) ie the character's model does not reach the lever of the entrance to the dungeon and after
  login tries to click on it. In Wolf's lair, he just stands back to the boss, in the frosty caves he
jumps into the rot and runs to the entrance. As a result, the last boss is beaten in double - usually this is completely
naked parasites that can not cope without me)
How can this be remedied?
knightryder2017
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by knightryder2017 »

How do we get this to 'loop' itself after its done at the end and it says stop bot? I want it to keep going at night for more AD. Thanks.
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog »

Dmitriy wrote:На меня начали жаловаться знакомые которые попадают со мной в инст) персонаж при входе к
ласт боссу поворачиваются задом к нему и смотрит на точку входа. Как мне кажется это проблема
карликов ( гномы всякие )) т.е модель персонажа не дотягивается до рычага входа в данж и после
входа пытается на него нажать. В Волчьем логове он просто стоит задом к боссу, в моровых пещерах он
прыгает в гниль и бежит ко входу. В итоге последнего босса бьют в двоем - обычно это совершенно
голые паразиты которые без меня не справятся)
Как это можно исправить?

I began to complain about friends who are with me in the inst) character at the entrance to
The fin boss turns back to him and looks at the entry point. I think this is a problem
  dwarfs (gnomes)) ie the character's model does not reach the lever of the entrance to the dungeon and after
  login tries to click on it. In Wolf's lair, he just stands back to the boss, in the frosty caves he
jumps into the rot and runs to the entrance. As a result, the last boss is beaten in double - usually this is completely
naked parasites that can not cope without me)
How can this be remedied?
Попробуй этот профиль Волчьего логова. Здесь я исправил регионы и сейчас у меня бот работает хорошо.

В Шепчущих пещерах персонажам нельзя использовать способности, перемещающие персонажа к босу, такие как "Ошеломляющая казнь" у плута. Также не работают некоторые способности по области. Исправить некорректное поведение в бою можно только сменой умений (SlotAPower) и соответствующей настройкой UCC.
Попробуй эту версию профиля "Шепчущих пещер". Что я там правил уже не помню.
Try this profile for "Wolf_Den". I correct CustomRegions and now bot work well.

Character cannot use skills that teleport Char to Boss in "Spellplague Cavern". For exemple Trickster-Rogue's "Shocking Execution". Some AOE spell doesn't work too.
You need to change spell (SlotAPower) and adjust UCC to correct incorrect behavior of Character.
Try to use this "Spellplague Cavern" profile. I don't remember what I change in it, but it work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog »

knightryder2017 wrote:How do we get this to 'loop' itself after its done at the end and it says stop bot? I want it to keep going at night for more AD. Thanks.
Read here.
I recommend to use MultiTask Role.
setnakt
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by setnakt »

How would i add in a part where it could Salvage/convert unused gears into RP instead of selling them?
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog »

There is "Salvage" Action in Quester-editor than can be used to refine items to RP according Filter if property UsedSalvageMode assigned to RefinementCurrency.
But it requires you to specify the coordinates of the Forge for salvage the RougeDiamand , so Bot will move Caracters without VIP to the given coordinates.

You can try to insert the action "Refine [RP]" from from the attached profile into Dungeon_Finalization.amp.zip.
Вольный перевод wrote:В Квестера есть команда Salvage, которая может перерабатывать эквип и камни в ОС согласно фильтру если свойству UsedSalvageMode присвоено значение RefinementCurrency.
Однако они требует указания координат кузницы для распила АА, поэтому без ВИП будет гнать перса в заданную точку.
Можешь попробовать вставить команду "Refine [RP]" в профиль Dungeon_Finalization.amp.zip.
2017-12-17_16-27-49.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
setnakt
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by setnakt »

michaelprog wrote:There is "Salvage" Action in Quester-editor than can be used to refine items to RP according Filter if property UsedSalvageMode assigned to RefinementCurrency.
But it requires you to specify the coordinates of the Forge for salvage the RougeDiamand , so Bot will move Caracters without VIP to the given coordinates.

You can try to insert the action "Refine [RP]" from from the attached profile into Dungeon_Finalization.amp.zip.
Вольный перевод wrote:В Квестера есть команда Salvage, которая может перерабатывать эквип и камни в ОС согласно фильтру если свойству UsedSalvageMode присвоено значение RefinementCurrency.
Однако они требует указания координат кузницы для распила АА, поэтому без ВИП будет гнать перса в заданную точку.
Можешь попробовать вставить команду "Refine [RP]" в профиль Dungeon_Finalization.amp.zip.
2017-12-17_16-27-49.png
Ahhh Ahhhh okay thanks Heaps for that!, if i could be so meager would i be able to ask How you might add in a function to the profiles so that (given that in advance i buy X amount of dungeon keys) it could open The dungeon Chest at the end of the dungeons? Appologies for the noob questions haha.

EDIT: upon reflection it does have this function in the profiles already, but it may possibly not being done Because under the "localizedname" tab in the take chest part of the profile it has "Сундук с сокровищами" But i did try just changing it from the google translate it gave me which was "Treasure Chest" but it still doesnt seem to be picking up the chests for some reason?
Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jarod46 »

Localized name is just here to help for profile creation, it's not really used to work. In most of cases profiles are not sensitive to game language.
In case of a node this is the position and the category which is used, if you have an issue with one, you can try to recreate the action to check if position have changed.
Only account support via private messages
Low English level, sorry
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog »

setnakt wrote:EDIT: upon reflection it does have this function in the profiles already, but it may possibly not being done Because under the "localizedname" tab in the take chest part of the profile it has "Сундук с сокровищами" But i did try just changing it from the google translate it gave me which was "Treasure Chest" but it still doesnt seem to be picking up the chests for some reason?
If you use chest_key from the shop to open Dungeon_chest you need to modify conditions of action "Take [Reward_Chest]" in my profiles.
I check number of Daily_chest_key to execute this action.