[EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm

[EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by PedroMarques »

Hey folks,
1c2798737f33675cd86b7add60f0a0781528495012.jpg
Profiles for game's anniversary.

Quests developed for me.
I have adapted and integrated skirmish from TPOJIb
I have imported paths in PE from michaelprog' 1-30 profile.

Daily Quests(All days):
Protector's_Jubilee.amp.zip



Looped in Skirmish:
Protector's_Speech_LOOP.amp.zip

Protect Merchant in Ebon Downs (UPDATED):
Protect_Merchant.amp.zip
MoveToStart.amp.zip
Now, put this 2 files in a folder, travel with your toon to Ebon Downs, then run.
This profile don't travel to Ebon Downs, you need do manually



KNOWED BUGS:
All the quests can be taken, but I have not been able to create all the actions, the assignment of missions is truly random. I have added quests as they have been assigned to me.

Sometimes, after various hours of farming, Action window in Astral it comes up blank, and any information disappears. Restart Astral.

Sometimes, in Protect Merchant, Astral detect NPC incorrectly, and get the position in a crazy place of the map. Restart Astral.
This bug was fixed.

Sometimes, In Protect Merchant, Astral detect continuosly the aura of merchant, and bot stuck in same position. Change to any working instance. Read chat

2 Likes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PedroMarques on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by DartKotik »

PedroMarques wrote:Sometimes, in Protect Merchant, Astral detect NPC incorrectly, and get the position in a crazy place of the map. Restart Astral
This bug occurs very often, I don't recommend to use FollowNPC.
PedroMarques wrote:Sometimes, In Protect Merchant, Astral detect continuosly the aura of merchant, and bot stuck in same position. Restart Astral
This is bug of game but not Astral. Merchant drops throuth textures.
anton55
Regular Botter
Regular Botter
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by anton55 »

Thanks. The daily quests work more smoothly for me than the older version.
Elephanteau
Regular Botter
Regular Botter
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 am

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by Elephanteau »

protect: char stands in the beginning of the map (merchant's finish) and jerks.
PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by PedroMarques »

Orion33 wrote:
PedroMarques wrote:Sometimes, in Protect Merchant, Astral detect NPC incorrectly, and get the position in a crazy place of the map. Restart Astral
This bug occurs very often, I don't recommend to use FollowNPC.
After too many runs, I can detect if I reload profile, Astral detect correctly NPC. I can fix this. I only need to reload profile, this can be automatized
Orion33 wrote:
PedroMarques wrote:Sometimes, In Protect Merchant, Astral detect continuosly the aura of merchant, and bot stuck in same position. Restart Astral
This is bug of game but not Astral. Merchant drops throuth textures.
Yeah, some maps are bugged, the solution is change to any working map.

Read chat, and change to any working instance.
DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by DartKotik »

PedroMarques wrote:After too many runs, I can detect if I reload profile, Astral detect correctly NPC. I can fix this. I only need to reload profile, this can be automatized
Thanks for this, i'll try it tomorrow. To reload profile should add this action to end.
Phyreaper
Junior Botter
Junior Botter
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:26 am

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by Phyreaper »

IS there a Protect merchant in stronghold ZIP?
DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by DartKotik »

Phyreaper wrote:IS there a Protect merchant in stronghold ZIP?
http://neverwinter-bot.com/forums/viewt ... 406#p45406
DartKotik
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by DartKotik »

Your trick is working, great! This is for Whisper Caverns and StromgHold
UPD: Some tuning
http://neverwinter-bot.com/forums/viewt ... 136&t=8101
Last edited by DartKotik on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: [EVENT] Protector's Jubilee

Post by PedroMarques »

Orion33 wrote:Your trick is working, great! This is for Whisper Caverns
Nice! :)
Post Reply