Hello everyone, PWalker a bot for the new Cryptic Game, Magic Legends is available. Astral users shouldn't be lost, both bots are extremely similar.
This bot is available to download in Lazylauncher and is included in Astral subscription.
PWalker include an automatic mode for Quester module, just start a fresh bot installation, on a new character, and it will able to do lot of things without configuration.
Please use temporary official thread to discuss on it, until there is a dedicated forum : https://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/ ... 112&t=8720

[Request]Spellplague Caverns

Arknight
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

[Request]Spellplague Caverns

Post by Arknight »

So in spite of the newest update on 12b with the random queues, i know we are still waiting for the Random queue option inside Astral but I have been trying to compile all the non-epic dungeons and test them to make sure they work effectively. I've managed to find one for all the dungeons except for Spellplague cavern, is this because of the final boss mechanic that its not readily available? If not can someone help me with it, im still new to astral and been slowly learning my way around it. I've managed to make a very rough outline for the dungeon, just struggling with a few things. Respond here or PM me please :)
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: [Request]Spellplague Caverns

Post by michaelprog »

Try My one.
Arknight
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Re: [Request]Spellplague Caverns

Post by Arknight »

Awesome thank you! I'll give it a try!