Hello everyone, PWalker a bot for the new Cryptic Game, Magic Legends is available. Astral users shouldn't be lost, both bots are extremely similar.
This bot is available to download in Lazylauncher and is included in Astral subscription.
PWalker include an automatic mode for Quester module, just start a fresh bot installation, on a new character, and it will able to do lot of things without configuration.
Please use temporary official thread to discuss on it, until there is a dedicated forum : https://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/ ... 112&t=8720

Typical daily farming setup

IAmDemi
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Typical daily farming setup

Post by IAmDemi »

I had asked Michaelprog a question regarding things to do to avoid being banned while botting and it had got me thinking about what are some of the seasoned, long time botters routines and setups.

Currently my setup is 3 accounts with 2 characters per. After getting them to level 10 I have them group up together and run random dungeon and skrims daily. My other account has 9 70's that run daily skrim/dungeon and then afterwards my mains run unfinished campaigns (currently Elemental Evil).
Longterm goal is to get VIP on those 3 accounts and increase all character slot lists to 10 characters. Might also make another 3 accounts but I do not like running more than 2 instances of Atral Bot and Neverwinter at one time or anything that puts my CPU usage close to 60-70%.

I look forward to hearing what others do :)