Hello everyone, PWalker a bot for the new Cryptic Game, Magic Legends is available. Astral users shouldn't be lost, both bots are extremely similar.
This bot is available to download in Lazylauncher and is included in Astral subscription.
PWalker include an automatic mode for Quester module, just start a fresh bot installation, on a new character, and it will able to do lot of things without configuration.
Please use temporary official thread to discuss on it, until there is a dedicated forum : https://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/ ... 112&t=8720

Temple of Spider

trert
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Temple of Spider

Post by trert »

Hey people!
I do not know if it's the correct place to post, but I have a problem in my dugeon_tos_simple.amp.zip file.
There is an area before the first door, the buga character there, and he is pacing up and down, not advancing the map, locking the bot, can anyone help me? I'm newbie and I do not understand much programming! :wub: :wub:
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Temple of Spider

Post by michaelprog »

trert wrote:Hey people!
I do not know if it's the correct place to post, but I have a problem in my dugeon_tos_simple.amp.zip file.
There is an area before the first door, the buga character there, and he is pacing up and down, not advancing the map, locking the bot, can anyone help me? I'm newbie and I do not understand much programming! :wub: :wub:
Do you try the ToS-profile from this post?
I don't anderstand the problem.
Can you post the screenshort of mapper-window with the position where your problem is?