Drowned Shore Vigiliant Completed, Quest grinder

cartoonchikn
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Re: Drowned Shore Vigiliant Completed, Quest grinder

Post by cartoonchikn »

I' m having a issue where the bot gets stuck on Exiting Water Cave. Even if I reset comepleted tasks and set Start Point to something else it just auto checks everything as finished and stays stuck on Exiting Water Cave task. I even deleted the bot and re-downloaded it. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

cartoonchikn wrote:I' m having a issue where the bot gets stuck on Exiting Water Cave. Even if I reset comepleted tasks and set Start Point to something else it just auto checks everything as finished and stays stuck on Exiting Water Cave task. I even deleted the bot and re-downloaded it. Any help would be appreciated. :)
That place was problematic and I dont have better solutions for it. (maybe custom regions can make sure that intercations are done proper place)

Just exit cave "by hand", set start point to "turn in quest", then it shuold continue.
Supersonic777
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by Supersonic777 »

Yup mine also stuck permanently on exiting water cave, when i disable that quest in editor it continues to enter and exit all the other instances.caves then ends quester. does this non stop, never picks up any more repeatable quests or anything, even when my quest log is empty.
Hat
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by Hat »

Good work!
smolder
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by smolder »

Any ideas what is wrong with Silver Drip mine? Every time after it enters it then tries to run into the wall and then kills itself. Are there 2 different maps or something for Silver Drip?
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

smolder wrote:Any ideas what is wrong with Silver Drip mine? Every time after it enters it then tries to run into the wall and then kills itself. Are there 2 different maps or something for Silver Drip?
Not sure, not looked this for while and there is also bug what cause character port from Glimmerstone TO Silverdrip.

When this happen can you look "mapper" if objectives are different areas?

I look it later today and also if there is other glitch on it.

What quester you use,

Drowned Completion

Drowned grind
smolder
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by smolder »

Drowned Grind. Maybe there is a way to have the questor detect where it's at and select the closest pathing that matches it? It seems to glitch out quite a bit. Mostly in Z1 with either of the mines. I've even tried manually resetting which mine pack but it seems once it kills itself and ends up at the campfire it can never continue correctly no matter what quest you reset it to.
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

smolder wrote:Drowned Grind. Maybe there is a way to have the questor detect where it's at and select the closest pathing that matches it? It seems to glitch out quite a bit. Mostly in Z1 with either of the mines. I've even tried manually resetting which mine pack but it seems once it kills itself and ends up at the campfire it can never continue correctly no matter what quest you reset it to.
YES, I know that glitch you talk, ;) .

Probelem is that Astral cant interact "Door" if its not set on quester and quester is completing Glimmerstone -quest.

I look if I can make some "custom region" conditions - what might cause some extra loops, BUT stuck go away "Lose 15minutes - NOT night sleeps" idea... :P
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

look like I cant use Multiple quest as condition... :( so no easy solution...
smolder
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by smolder »

Ok thanks. Appreciate that you took a look. Any recommendations for a better grind from 60 to 70 that I can just run overnight?