Spinward Rise Quester, Completed By Citsu

dinoj96
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Spinward Rise Quester, cancelled by lack inspiration

Post by dinoj96 »

there is already a working spinward rise contained in this elemental evil module

http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/v ... 142&t=6434

I used it and it worked perfectly, the only issue is it wants to complete the quests and end, I haven't figured out how to tell it to keep farming the quests.
If I figure out how to do it, I'll post it here.
citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by citsu »

dinoj96 wrote:there is already a working spinward rise contained in this elemental evil module

http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/v ... 142&t=6434

I used it and it worked perfectly, the only issue is it wants to complete the quests and end, I haven't figured out how to tell it to keep farming the quests.
If I figure out how to do it, I'll post it here.
if you explain me what you need i can post edited version ;) (Not sure if i understand, keep running quests)
dinoj96
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by dinoj96 »

Hi Citsu,

Thank you for making it! Your module works great, it finished the final quest for me and turned it in in PE, getting my main hand. Now, I'd like to grind extra power points there.

when I go back to start picking up quests in zone 3, it picks up the quests, but then it takes me to Protector's Enclave to the tree in the middle, like the end of the series.

I would like it to pick up 4 quests, do them, and turn them in over and over.
citsu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by citsu »

Not sure if zone3 is good to grind becouse of giants, but anyway, bellow you can find working grind only for zone 3 unlimited ;)
Az_Ee_Sr_zone3.amp.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dinoj96
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by dinoj96 »

thanks!
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

dinoj96 wrote:Hi Citsu,

Thank you for making it! Your module works great, it finished the final quest for me and turned it in in PE, getting my main hand. Now, I'd like to grind extra power points there.

when I go back to start picking up quests in zone 3, it picks up the quests, but then it takes me to Protector's Enclave to the tree in the middle, like the end of the series.

I would like it to pick up 4 quests, do them, and turn them in over and over.
That is "HardCore" NW botting, :P .

I grind "Drowned shore" for EXP or if I need stuff... but quester system is nice and with "Relogger2" actionpacks, you really get all done... as long thye dont CRASH, :rolleyes:
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Spinward Rise Quester, Completed By Citsu

Post by MeLazy »

HI,

I am running 4 clients and noticed that mine memory spikes to 100% and plus and i have 8 toons that need to run SPinward and mine biggest complain is/was that if you die to close to a ridge you could spawn on a diff island and your bot will have numerous probs.

With this version i took all out the loops and solved the problem with spawning on diff islands.
The only thing that this Profile doesnt do is when you dont have that artifact with the shopkeer and town is enabled with your bags full the bot still runs directly the that npc in the foot of heavens regardlessly where you are.
You have to disable this in the settings or just buy that artifact

enough said try and have fun
ElementalEvil.07.To.Spinward.Rise.amp.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind »

MeLazy wrote:HI,

I am running 4 clients and noticed that mine memory spikes to 100% and plus and i have 8 toons that need to run SPinward and mine biggest complain is/was that if you die to close to a ridge you could spawn on a diff island and your bot will have numerous probs.

With this version i took all out the loops and solved the problem with spawning on diff islands.
The only thing that this Profile doesnt do is when you dont have that artifact with the shopkeer and town is enabled with your bags full the bot still runs directly the that npc in the foot of heavens regardlessly where you are.
You have to disable this in the settings or just buy that artifact

enough said try and have fun
ElementalEvil.07.To.Spinward.Rise.amp.zip
There is several places where gameglitch port your character different to location eg.

Sharandra, - character die/switch instance near border(each ZONE has locations what do this), character is ported location first sharandra ZONE or ZONE where you enter Sharandra.

Drowned Shore, - character die/switch instance inside Mine´s(1 and 2), chracter is ported to Mine 2...

Spinward, character die/switch instance near "border" (near entry camp), character is ported to First camp( startup ZONE)

Well, with current Astral "Condition" -checks its possible to create quester what checks "Quest - if progress(onemustbegood, multiquest)"... "IsInCustomRegion" and that way as long any quest is in progress Quester continues and Region -check returns toon to proper grind area.

Same method must be used to solve "inventory full - Astra try go vendor"... create condition what check "Bags Freespace" if less than given Value, then "Actions to move camp - Vendor"... and other part done before returns character to grind if quest still ongoing...

...so each problem we saw happening when location changes - can be solved but it requires time to recreate... and Im still "little confused" with this NEW "GoToAction" what can be use instead loops...

ps. I use these also for "Fast Traveling"... but need quester done for that.
MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeLazy »

@Rotten, true :)

Update the Profile, i forgot the travel routine in the zone3 final and i moved the "Steal Devices' from zone1 to the end.
Now it does go a little bit faster with completing the missions in zone1

reuploaded because forum was hacked: